Paris/Nantes (France), Mar 23 (ANI): Thousands of teachers, nurses, railway train conductors and air traffic controllers joined hands and went on strike against French President Emmanuel Macron’s planned reforms of the public sector.
- Next story Visually impaired weave life with bamboo crafts
- Previous story I was sure of being proven innocent, says Shami on BCCI’s clearance on match-fixing charges
- 8th Police Martyrs Memorial Cricket Championship underway in Kathua
- PM Modi arrives in Vadodara to attend DGP Conference
- 8 injured in stampede at college fest in Mumbai
- 3-day flower & plants exhibition concludes in Amritsar’s Guru Nanak Dev University
- SSB installs modern cameras at Indo-Nepal border