Paris/Nantes (France), Mar 23 (ANI): Thousands of teachers, nurses, railway train conductors and air traffic controllers joined hands and went on strike against French President Emmanuel Macron’s planned reforms of the public sector.
- Previous story I was sure of being proven innocent, says Shami on BCCI’s clearance on match-fixing charges
- Mass strike held against reforms led by French President Macron
- I was sure of being proven innocent, says Shami on BCCI’s clearance on match-fixing charges
- ‘This can be very mean-spirited town’, says Rex Tillerson on his farewell
- Daughter of woman trafficked to Muscat seeks EAM Swaraj’s assistance
- Naxal with bounty of Rs 10 Lakhs arrested