Massachusetts on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against Purdue Pharma LP, accusing the OxyContin maker of illegally promoting the use of opioids, becoming the first state to sue the drugmaker’s executives and directors to hold them responsible as well. Colette Luke has more.
- Next story UK court rules ‘gig’ plumber entitled to worker rights
- Previous story South Asia Newsline – June 13, 2018 (Episode)
- Parts of brain may help reduce social isolation
- Public’s mandate is in favour of Congress, will get clear majority: Ashok Gehlot
- Markets react volatile amid election trends, Urjit Patel’s resignation
- State assembly elections: Rajnath Singh congratulates parties for winning
- People were disappointed with BJP: Ghulam Nabi on Congress leading in election trends