Combined security forces unit involving the Indian Army, Jammu and Kashmir Police, and Central Reserve Police Forces conducted a combined search operation in around 20 villages. According to the Army, the operations are being conducted based on an information of presence of terrorists in the area.
- Next story Asia Pacific helps Heineken raise the bar
- Previous story Philippines’ iconic jeepneys to be replaced with eco-friendly models
- Ai Weiwei unveils refugee boat artwork at Sydney festival
- I encourage Private Sector to come in Defence production: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Tamil Nadu forest fire: 16 Garuda aircrafts join rescue operations, informs Nirmala Sitharaman
- Voting underway in Tripura’s Charilam constituency
- Watch: Sebastian Pinera begins second term as Chile’s President