Bringing one of the biggest educational reforms in the state, CM Yogi Adityanath has put out an edict for the religious Islamic schools or Madarssas in the state. According to the latest decision, Uttar Pradesh government is now gearing up to introduce NCERT books in approximately 19,000 madrasas across Uttar Pradesh that fall under the UP Madrasa Board.
- Next story Rahul Says Modi Destroyed Economy With 2 Torpedos
- Previous story We Have A Lot Of Common Interests – Italian PM On India Visit
- Rahul Says Modi Destroyed Economy With 2 Torpedos
- Maths And Science Will Be Compulsory In U.P. Madarssas
- We Have A Lot Of Common Interests – Italian PM On India Visit
- Watch: Chartered flight door falls off, crashes onto terrace
- 15 Highlights Of Bigg Boss 11 this week Priyank, Hina, Dhinchak Pooja, Niti Taylor