Bringing one of the biggest educational reforms in the state, CM Yogi Adityanath has put out an edict for the religious Islamic schools or Madarssas in the state. According to the latest decision, Uttar Pradesh government is now gearing up to introduce NCERT books in approximately 19,000 madrasas across Uttar Pradesh that fall under the UP Madrasa Board.
- Next story Rahul Says Modi Destroyed Economy With 2 Torpedos
- Previous story We Have A Lot Of Common Interests – Italian PM On India Visit
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art