Mattel shares plunged after the company reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss and drop in sales, hurt by poor demand for key brands Barbie and Fisher-Price. Roselle Chen reports.
- Mattel stock crashes on massive loss and drop in Barbie sales
- Indian Air Force Unmanned Aircraft Crashed On Friday
- Out-Of-Control Truck Ran Over Protestors In Andhra Pradesh, 20 Dead
- Rahul Didn’t Pay Heed To My Complaints Of Abuses And Insults: Barkha
- Blame Game Politics Won’t Be Accepted By Delhi Now: Shyam Jaju