New Delhi, Dec 21 (ANI): Family of the newborn that was declared dead by Shalimar Bagh’s Max Hospital staged a protest on Thursday after the hospital resumed its operations a day before. The hospital had obtained a stay order on cancellation of its licence. The victim’s kin have approached Rohini Court seeking direction to the concerned investigating agency to file status report and monitor the police investigation. The incident of declaring the newborn dead created a huge uproar all across the country and the victim’s father accused that the hospital was deliberately trying to get rid of the baby.
- Next story After watching film, I realised Akshay was perfect choice for ‘Padman’: Twinkle Khanna
- Previous story Huge arbitration in 2G policy by UPA, alleges FM Jaitley
- Croatia stages huge celebration for biggest soccer success ever
- Heavy rainfall triggers flood-like situation in several parts of Gujarat
- CM Yogi Adityanath addresses the issue of Encephalitis
- It’s a wrap for PeeCee’s ‘Isn’t it Romantic’
- Opposition parties meet to formulate joint strategy for Monsoon Parliament session