U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell decided on Tuesday to delay a vote on healthcare legislation this week in order to get more support from Republican senators. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story PM Modi concludes three-nation tour, leaves for India
- Previous story Youthful German squad aspire to win Confed Cup
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court
- Amendment in POCSO Act: Shivraj welcomes the move, says rape accused have no right to live