New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): The early trends of the MCD Election Results 2017 points out to the ‘Modi Wave’ which has swept the national capital. Going by the exit poll predictions, the AAP is completely decimated on its home turf, barely two years into its rise. As the counting of votes for the high-stakes Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD) elections is underway, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is headed towards an overwhelming majority.
- Next story Will BCCI Be Able To Whip Votes In Their Favour?
- Previous story Los Angeles declares April 25 ‘La La Land Day’
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia