McDonald’s will increase its number of stores in mainland China to 4,500 by the end of 2022. As Reuters Anita Li reports from Shanghai, that’s up from 2,500 currently and is all part a new partnership.
- Next story Walmex is ready for economic downturn
- Previous story Mad Mare Wreaks Havoc In Jind, People Strangle Her To Death
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince