McDonald’s will increase its number of stores in mainland China to 4,500 by the end of 2022. As Reuters Anita Li reports from Shanghai, that’s up from 2,500 currently and is all part a new partnership.
- Next story Walmex is ready for economic downturn
- Previous story Mad Mare Wreaks Havoc In Jind, People Strangle Her To Death
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy