New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): The Ministry of External Affairs on Friday appreciated the positive evaluation of India-US relations by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The statement issued by MEA stated, “Secretary Tillerson has made a significant policy statement on India-US relations and its future. He brought out its various strengths and highlighted our shared commitment to a rule-based international order. We appreciate his positive evaluation of the relationship and share his optimism about its future directions. We look forward to welcoming him in India next week for detailed discussions on further strengthening of our partnership.” Tillerson, on 18 October, had spoken on ‘Defining our relationship with India for the Next Century’. The MEA said his statement brought out the various strengths of Indo-US partnership and highlighted India’s shared commitment to a rule-based international order. Tillerson will be visiting New Delhi next week.
- Next story CM Naidu participates in World Food Prize-2017 award ceremony
- Previous story Barack Obama urges voters to reject ‘politics of division’
- Reporting on military, religion, a ‘taboo’ in Pakistan: Pakistani Journalist Taha Siddiqui
- Two package blasts this month believed to be linked: Austin police
- No Freedom of Expression in Pakistan and PoK
- Neymar’s health is top concern: Brazil coach Tite
- Malkhed Dargah: Epitome of communal harmony in Kalaburgi