of medical apathy, an eight-year-old paralysed tribal girl was forced to travel 467 km to seek treatment for a spinal injury. The girl named Ravita Valvi’s case highlights the lack of health infrastructure in tribal regions of the state. Bed-ridden Ravita is struggling at the state-run Gokuldas Tejpal Hospital in Mumbai and her parents are afraid that she will never be able to walk again. The eight-year-old malnourished girl will have to get medically strong to undergo a surgery.
- Next story Kerala is potentially power-house of Digital India, says President Kovind
- Previous story “Slut-shamed”, “harassed”, “maligned”; McGowan speaks out
- Rapper Pitbull makes history in cement
- Karnataka CM Meets People Hospitalised Due To Food Poisoning
- France prepares for a fifth weekend of ‘yellow vest’ protests
- India vs Australia: I like to bowl & take wickets in difficult situations: Ishant Sharma
- BJP govt has kept inflation on a tight leash: PM Narendra Modi