Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 30 (ANI): In yet another incident of medical apathy, a woman in Mathura gave birth on road as the ambulance did not reach on time in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura. However, locals in area helped the woman to successfully deliver the baby. Meanwhile, the hospital authorities refused the allegations. The incident adds another blot to the health care system of the nation. A few months ago, a Jharkhand teen shook the nation after she gave birth on road after the hospital denied her admission.
- Next story 2018 Volkswagen Polo Beats Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II
- Previous story Italian PM Gentiloni, his wife pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe