Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 30 (ANI): In yet another incident of medical apathy, a woman in Mathura gave birth on road as the ambulance did not reach on time in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura. However, locals in area helped the woman to successfully deliver the baby. Meanwhile, the hospital authorities refused the allegations. The incident adds another blot to the health care system of the nation. A few months ago, a Jharkhand teen shook the nation after she gave birth on road after the hospital denied her admission.
- Medical apathy! Woman gives birth on road after ambulance fails to reach on time
- Italian PM Gentiloni, his wife pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat
- Indefinite hunger strike observed against abduction of Baloch activist by Pakistani Rangers
- Gundaraj in UP: Hooligans shot security guard in broad daylight
- Mumbai-Delhi Jet Airways flight diverted to Ahmedabad after ‘hijack threat’