Vadodara (Gujarat), Apr 20 (ANI): Cops posted at police stations in the city went under a health checkup and also got individual medical advice to improve their health. The police department has drawn a plan to keep a check on the fitness levels of the cops who work round the clock. Medical check-up camp has been organised for the police staff after two constables died suffering a cardiac arrest lately. The deteriorating health of the police officials can be seen as an impact of the weather conditions and heat stroke, besides, overtime duty due to shortage of the staffs. Nearly 500 policemen including constables, head constables and assistant sub-inspectors have undergone health check-ups in last two months and their individual reports have been prepared.
- Next story Anusree Was The First Choice Myna Pulimurugan
- Previous story 2 dead, 3 injured after class 12th student runs car over people on footpath
- King family marks 50th anniversary of civil rights leader’s assassination
- ‘Junk’ RNA could help fight cancer, researchers say
- Facebook says data leak hits 87 million users
- CSKA coach says let’s leave politics aside as Arsenal clash looms
- Atletico look ahead to Europa quarter-final against Sporting Lisbon