On getting a tipoff the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence , Wildlife department and the local police raided the house of an ex colonel which led to recovery of 40 weapons and 117 kg nilgai meat.
- Next story Family offers to sell their house after alleged harassment by police
- Previous story Misspelt Flex Creates A Stir In Jawra
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018