Mumbai (Maharashtra), July 08 (ANI): After becoming India’s youngest-ever woman commander of Boeing 777 Aircraft, Anny Divya credits her success to her parents and the Air India Airlines. Recollecting her training days, Divya said the major hurdle she faced during her training period were financial, language cultural barriers. Divya, daughter of army personnel, was born in Pathankot and brought up in Vijayawada. Showering praises on the airlines’ authorities, the young girl asserted that she aims to fly further and high with the former’s assistance.
- Next story Rain throws normal life out of gear in Nepal’s Eastern Saptari District
- Previous story ‘Nostalgic’ Amitabh Bachchan remembers old ‘Sholay’ days with Dharmendra
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident