Mumbai (Maharashtra), July 08 (ANI): After becoming India’s youngest-ever woman commander of Boeing 777 Aircraft, Anny Divya credits her success to her parents and the Air India Airlines. Recollecting her training days, Divya said the major hurdle she faced during her training period were financial, language cultural barriers. Divya, daughter of army personnel, was born in Pathankot and brought up in Vijayawada. Showering praises on the airlines’ authorities, the young girl asserted that she aims to fly further and high with the former’s assistance.
- Meet Anny Divya: India’s youngest woman commander of Boeing 777
- ‘Nostalgic’ Amitabh Bachchan remembers old ‘Sholay’ days with Dharmendra
- G20 summit: PM Modi holds talks with British PM Theresa May
- Will pitch for judicial inquiry: Mamata Banerjee on Basirhat, Baduria violence
- Mumbai Blast Accused Qadeer Ahmed Arrested