North Dinajpur (West Bengal), Oct 20 (ANI): A transgender from North Dinajpur’s Islampur has scripted history by becoming nation’s first transgender to be appointed as a judge. After successfully battling discrimination, 21-year-old Joyita Mondal says that she has been working for the rights of transgenders since 2010. She added that the Government recognised her as a ‘social worker’ and not as a transgender.
- Next story Watch: CM Raghubar Das rides scooter without helmet
- Previous story Spain tightens grip on Catalan independence bid
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government