Bastar (Chhattisgarh), Oct 24 (ANI): This young specially-abled woman has broken all stereotypes and overcome tough challenges to make a place for herself in the professional world. Khushboo managed herself to get a job at the forest department in Chhattisgarh’s Bastar. Khushboo, a young specially-abled girl, has done which a normal individual may not be able to achieve. Belonging to a poor family, Khushboo wants to have a full-fledged job to help her family. Building the confidence to face the world on her own has not been easy for this young girl, but the determination to prove everyone wrong and quality education have been the change-makers in her life. Officials said that she does her work in a professional manner and are happy with her work. Being a specially-abled, she balances her tip of the hand while pressing or holding pen.
- Meet Khushboo: A Specially-abled computer operator of Bastar forest department
- IT Department carried out TDS assessment raid at my office: Tamil Actor Vishal
- 97-year-old patient denied wheelchair, carried on shoulders to 2nd floor
- No govt has seen any gain in getting Netaji’s remains back to India: Subhash Chandra Bose’s daughter
- Uproar in Rajasthan as government tables Criminal Laws Amendment Bill