Srinagar (J&K), Oct 17 (ANI): She has given wings to the dreams of thousands of Kashmiri youth who aspire to make it big in television and Bollywood. Neelam Singh, who has shot to fame after working with big brands such as Colors, Star Plus and Doordarshan, credits her acting experience in the valley for her success. Besides, she acknowledges her colleagues’ support for motivating her. Neelam has worked in known television shows such as CID, Savdhan India, Aahat and Akbar Birbal. Lauding the talent in Kashmir Valley, Neelam said that Mumbaikars welcome Kashmiris wholeheartedly and give priority to them during auditions.
- Next story Houses damaged after Pakistan violates ceasefire, villagers fear for their lives
- Previous story Markets glitter as people celebrate Dhanteras
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse
- 300 beggars rehabilitated as part of beggar-free city drive
- Salman, Priyanka kick-start ‘Bharat’ shooting