Pynursla (Meghalaya), Aug 18 (ANI): The state of Meghalaya has a long list of sought-after destinations in Meghalaya and it just got a bit longer. The new addition is a tourists spot in East Khasi hills areas and is located in the small hamlet of Pyrdiwah village, 87 kms away from the capital city, Shillong. With over 80 households, Pyrdiwah village in Pynursla Tehsil of East Khasi Hills district is situated on the Indo-Bangladesh border.
- Next story Joanna Krupa, Romain Zago officially divorced!
- Previous story Shameful! 5-star hotel employee allegedly molested by security manager
- Malala makes emotional return to old home in Pakistan
- Baton Rouge officer threatens to shoot Sterling in the head: video
- Truckload of cookers with Congress leader’s photos allegedly meant for voter appeasement seized
- CM N Chandrababu Naidu lays foundation for new bus plant of Ashok Leyland
- All the schools of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack will be digitally equipped: Dharmendra Pradhan