Pynursla (Meghalaya), Aug 18 (ANI): The state of Meghalaya has a long list of sought-after destinations in Meghalaya and it just got a bit longer. The new addition is a tourists spot in East Khasi hills areas and is located in the small hamlet of Pyrdiwah village, 87 kms away from the capital city, Shillong. With over 80 households, Pyrdiwah village in Pynursla Tehsil of East Khasi Hills district is situated on the Indo-Bangladesh border.
- Meghalaya’s Pyrdiwah Waterfalls extract the nature’s uniqueness
- Shameful! 5-star hotel employee allegedly molested by security manager
- Shocking! Mother, Stepfather apprehended for forcing minor daughter into prostitution
- UK skills shortage stalls growth
- Police remove car used by attackers in Cambrils