Jammu, Jan 16 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti, on Monday said the government would be responsible for education and rehabilitation of those injured during the prolonged unrest that ensued after the killing of Burhan Wani in July. Over 80 people were dead and over 2,000 injured in the clashes with the security forces, largely due to use of pellet guns against stone pelting crowds. Mehbooba assured the provincial assembly that the victims would be compensated.
- Next story Nameplate sporting Akhilesh Yadav as SP National President seen at party office
- Previous story ‘Dangal’ actress Zaira Wasim apologises for meeting Mehbooba Mufti, later deletes post
- Rakhi Sawant Hot Yoga | Rakhi Sawant | Big Boss
- Vivek Oberoi Called RACE 3 is Cheap Movie | Salman Khan | Race 3 Review
- Ishqbaaz 21st June 2018 | Ishqbaaz Latest Twist | Ishqbaaz Upcoming Twist
- Jiji Maa 21st June 2018 | Jiji Maa Latest Twist | Jiji Maa Upcoming Twist
- Piya Albela 21st June 2018 | Piya Albela Latest Twist | Piya Albela Upcoming Twist