Standing at Kaman Post, Aman Setu or the peace bridge, Jammu and Kashmir’s chief minister Mehbooba Mufti rued the worsening of relations between India and Pakistan. Despite shelling by Pakistani troops in Uri sector, citizens of both countries are being able to cross the border through this bridge
- Next story ‘Death penalty belongs to medieval era, its wrong’, says Opposition V-P nominee Gopalkrishna Gandhi
- Previous story Central banks: doves still ruling the roost?
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy