Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Apr 25 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Tuesday chaired the Unified High Command meeting in Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar to review the deteriorating security situation in the valley. The meeting comprised of top brass of the army, police, paramilitary, state and central intelligence forces. The meeting was held after Mehbooba returned from New Delhi where she discussed the Valley’s unrest situation with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh. The meeting comes in the backdrop of the student unrest that has spilled over to the streets of Kashmir and the killing of a ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leader in Pulwama.
- Next story No fashion brand is fully transparent – report
- Previous story See Pics! Salman Khan in Tubelight is at his cutest best!
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash