Srinagar (J&K), Oct 23 (ANI): Speaking about the former Intelligence Bureau director Dineshwar Sharma’s appointment as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir, state Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti said, “He is a very good person and has huge credibility. He has been involved in dialogues in North East also.” The CM also lauded government’s decision to initiate a sustained dialogue to find a solution to the Kashmir issue. “People are caught between so many guns right now and they want to come out of. It is a good initiative and should be a success,” Mufti said.
- Mehbooba Mufti lauds Dineshwar Sharma, he has huge credibility
- GST intelligence team raids at actor-producer Vishal’s Office
- Here is your guide to help your loved ones breathe cleaner air
- An encounter with Rami Al Ali, Syrian couturier based in DubaÃ¯
- We Would Not Have Settled For Anything Less Than Gold – Sardar Singh