Srinagar (J&K), Oct 23 (ANI): Speaking about the former Intelligence Bureau director Dineshwar Sharma’s appointment as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir, state Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti said, “He is a very good person and has huge credibility. He has been involved in dialogues in North East also.” The CM also lauded government’s decision to initiate a sustained dialogue to find a solution to the Kashmir issue. “People are caught between so many guns right now and they want to come out of. It is a good initiative and should be a success,” Mufti said.
- Next story Priority is restoring peace in J&K, finding permanent solution: New Kashmir interlocutor
- Previous story GST intelligence team raids at actor-producer Vishal’s Office
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh