Jammu & Kashmir’s ruling party people’s Democratic Party has celebrated its foundation day in the valley. Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti has said that PDP would promote cross-LoC trade and continue to work towards opening more routes across the Line of Control with Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Addressing a rally on the 18th foundation day of the People’s Democratic Party in Srinagar, Mehbooba also pitched for nominating members to the legislative assembly from the other side of LoC so that joint meetings could be held once in a year.
- Next story Syrian Democratic Forces make headway in battle for Raqqa against IS
- Previous story Akhilesh Yadav Mocks Nitish Kumar Over His Alliance With NDA
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus
- 3-year-old toddler allegedly raped by minor neighbour
- Women’s Group Protests Rising Rape Crimes In Haryana
- Julien David: Menswear show Autumn/Winter2018/19