Jammu & Kashmir’s ruling party people’s Democratic Party has celebrated its foundation day in the valley. Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti has said that PDP would promote cross-LoC trade and continue to work towards opening more routes across the Line of Control with Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Addressing a rally on the 18th foundation day of the People’s Democratic Party in Srinagar, Mehbooba also pitched for nominating members to the legislative assembly from the other side of LoC so that joint meetings could be held once in a year.
- Mehbooba Mufti Pitches For More Cross Border Exchanges
- Akhilesh Yadav Mocks Nitish Kumar Over His Alliance With NDA
- Rithvik Asha’s CUTE CHEMISTRY After A Long Time Lipstick Under My Burkha Success Bash
- Hina Khan On Her SEXY MAKEOVER For Khatron Ke Khiladi EXCLUSIVE Interview
- Karan Tacker and Krystle D’souza PARTY Together Lipstick Under My Burkha Success Bash