Melania Trump, in her first campaign speech since the Republican National Convention, says she is an immigrant who shares “love for this country” with her husband, Donald Trump, and says people must find a better way to “disagree with each other”. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The trailer for ‘T2: Trainspotting’ has been released online.
- Previous story Prosecutor says Michael Slager staged crime scene
- Rajnath Singh holds review meeting on security situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- Sabarimala row: RSS tried to make Sabarimala Temple a war zone, says Kerala CM
- #MeToo movement: Some names have shocked me, says AR Rahman
- Pick-your-own pumpkins a hit with British Halloween fans
- Gigi Hadid getting back home to Zayn Malik