Melania Trump, in her first campaign speech since the Republican National Convention, says she is an immigrant who shares “love for this country” with her husband, Donald Trump, and says people must find a better way to “disagree with each other”. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The trailer for ‘T2: Trainspotting’ has been released online.
- Previous story Prosecutor says Michael Slager staged crime scene
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders