Melania Trump, the wife of U.S. President Donald Trump, on Thursday visited children displaced by the country’s immigration crisis in Texas, only a day after Trump reversed course and ordered families to be kept intact when entering the United States illegally from Mexico. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Melania’s jacket mixes message on border trip
- Minor sent to jail allegedly for not providing free vegetables to policemen
- Massive fire breaks out at a foam factory in UP’s Hapur
- Unique “hot yoga” takes over Mumbai
- 4th International Day of Yoga: Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan performs yoga in Berlin