Patna (Bihar), Oct 21 (ANI): Veteran actor and BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha jumped into the ongoing Tamil film ‘Mersal’ row in which GST was criticised, and said that criticising Goods and Services Tax (GST) and demonetisation does not make the critics anti-national and these things doesn’t come in freedom of expression.
- ‘Mersal’ row: Criticising GST, demonetisation doesn’t make you anti-national, says Shatrughan Sinha
- Lucky Ali performs at Chinar Corps Youth Mela
- MNS workers vandalise illegal stalls outside Thane, Kalyan railway station
- Gang held for preparing fake land documents, selling old non-judicial stamp papers
- Pato inspires Tianjin to win over rivals Hebei