Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Bollywood actor Raveena Tandon shared her views about the controversies surrounding film ‘Mersal’, saying politics should not interfere in the field of creativity. Speaking to media at a launch of ‘Thai Villa Spa’ in Mumbai, she said everybody has the right to freedom of ‘speech and criticism’. For the unversed, Vijay-starrer Diwali release ‘Mersal’ kicked up a row with the BJP taking exception to references on GST in the movie. The movie has earned more than Rs 150 crore at the box office.
- Next story Gujarat election 2017: Vaghela’s ‘Jan Sankalp Morcha’ will contest polls on tractor symbol
- Previous story Kashmir interlocutor appointment won’t affect army operations: Army Chief
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo