Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Bollywood actor Raveena Tandon shared her views about the controversies surrounding film ‘Mersal’, saying politics should not interfere in the field of creativity. Speaking to media at a launch of ‘Thai Villa Spa’ in Mumbai, she said everybody has the right to freedom of ‘speech and criticism’. For the unversed, Vijay-starrer Diwali release ‘Mersal’ kicked up a row with the BJP taking exception to references on GST in the movie. The movie has earned more than Rs 150 crore at the box office.
- Mersal row: Politics should not interfere in creative field, says Raveena Tandon
- Kashmir interlocutor appointment won’t affect army operations: Army Chief
- Public Review Of Secret Superstar
- Rekha, Ranbir Kapoor Gauri Khan Jacqueline Fernandez At Screening Of Aamir Khan Secret Superstar
- Shilpa Shetty Vidya Balan Anil Kapoor Rishi Kapoor and Others at Sanjay Dutt Deewali Celebration