Mumbai, Oct 25 (ANI): Bollywood actor Raveena Tandon shared her views about the controversies surrounding film ‘Mersal’, saying politics should not interfere in the field of creativity. Speaking to media at a launch of ‘Thai Villa Spa’ in Mumbai, she said everybody has the right to freedom of ‘speech and criticism’. For the unversed, Vijay-starrer Diwali release ‘Mersal’ kicked up a row with the BJP taking exception to references on GST in the movie. The movie has earned more than Rs 150 crore at the box office.
- Next story Gujarat election 2017: Vaghela’s ‘Jan Sankalp Morcha’ will contest polls on tractor symbol
- Previous story Kashmir interlocutor appointment won’t affect army operations: Army Chief
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art