A popular Mexican earthquake alerting app seeks funding to expand to quake-prone Latin American countries.
- Next story Spain tightens grip on Catalan independence bid
- Previous story ‘Identity politics has gotten out of control’: Ryan
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms