Mexico City (Mexico), Dec 14 (ANI): The streets of Mexico City burst with sound and colours as hundreds of clowns went on their annual pilgrimage to the Basilica of Guadalupe, Mexico’s holiest shrine. Wearing bright clothes and neon-coloured wigs, clowns marched through the bustling capital’s street alongside a statue of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
- Next story Caught on cam: Gangster gang member demands extortion money from restaurant owner
- Previous story Kangana Ranaut Urge People to Support Hand Painted Sarees | Seventy and To Hell With It Book Launch
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan