Tens of thousands of Mexicans line the capital’s Reforma boulevard for the Day of the Dead parade, in a country still mourning nearly 500 people killed in earthquakes last month. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story Thousands of sci-fi fans dress up for Comic Con in London
- Previous story Cuba’s Foreign Minister denies claims of sonic attacks
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory