Tens of thousands of Mexicans line the capital’s Reforma boulevard for the Day of the Dead parade, in a country still mourning nearly 500 people killed in earthquakes last month. Grace Lee reports.
- Mexico City’s Day of Dead parade honors quake rescuers
- Cuba’s Foreign Minister denies claims of sonic attacks
- Off-duty officer saves choking man with Heimlich Maneuver
- Kenyan police fire teargas at angry pro-opposition demonstrators
- Hamilton hails “exciting” Mexico City experience as he seeks to win F1 title