Some 2,000 relatives of victims from the Malaysia Airlines MH17 disaster attend the unveiling of a memorial in the Netherlands, three years after the plane was shot down over eastern Ukraine. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story EU foreign ministers meet to discuss migration, North Korea
- Previous story At Rubik’s cube world contest, solving the puzzle seems easy
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall