Some 2,000 relatives of victims from the Malaysia Airlines MH17 disaster attend the unveiling of a memorial in the Netherlands, three years after the plane was shot down over eastern Ukraine. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story EU foreign ministers meet to discuss migration, North Korea
- Previous story At Rubik’s cube world contest, solving the puzzle seems easy
- Watch: Customers thrash shopkeeper over mobile repair issue
- Suresh Prabhu inaugurates Delhi-Pathankot flight under UDAN scheme
- Naxal-murdered tribal villager’s family demands justice
- Anupam Kher looks unbelievably similar to Manmohan Singh in these pics from ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’
- Krk Diagnosed With Stage 3 Stomach Cancer, Says Will Die Soon