New Delhi, Nov 09 (ANI): Singer-songwriter Michael Buble will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on November 16. The 43-year-old singer will be the 2,650th star on the legendry sidewalk. Buble has sold more than 60 million records worldwide and earned four grammy awards. Buble is all set to release his latest album ‘Love’.
- Michael Buble to get his very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner officially finalise divorce
- Entry of medium & heavy goods vehicles banned in Delhi for 3 days
- Police probe protest targeting Tucker Carlson’s D.C. home
- Singer Joni Mitchell celebrates 75th birthday with tribute concert.