New Delhi, Nov 09 (ANI): Singer-songwriter Michael Buble will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on November 16. The 43-year-old singer will be the 2,650th star on the legendry sidewalk. Buble has sold more than 60 million records worldwide and earned four grammy awards. Buble is all set to release his latest album ‘Love’.
- Next story Fire breaks out in a godown in Meerut
- Previous story Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner officially finalise divorce
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension