Los Angeles (United States), Oct 26 (ANI): Iconic singer-songwriter Michael Jackson was remembered in the run up to Halloween with a party and screenings of both ‘Thriller’ and ‘Ghosts’. Held at the TCL Chinese Theatre, the event was attended by the likes of Zendaya, Nick Cannon and Rosario Dawson as well as members of Jackson’s family – his father Joe and brother Jackie. The party was organised to celebrate the latest album ‘Scream’, which features 13 of Michael Jackson’s most famous tracks including ‘Dirty Diana’ and ‘Thriller’. The superhit single ‘Thriller’ was also mixed for the release by music producer Steve Aoki, who DJ-ed at the party.
- Next story Students protest over Spain’s plans for direct rule
- Previous story Watch: Rahul Gandhi responds to boxer Vijender Singh’s question on sports, marriage
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!
- The rise of Kaia Gerber