Los Angeles (United States), Oct 26 (ANI): Iconic singer-songwriter Michael Jackson was remembered in the run up to Halloween with a party and screenings of both ‘Thriller’ and ‘Ghosts’. Held at the TCL Chinese Theatre, the event was attended by the likes of Zendaya, Nick Cannon and Rosario Dawson as well as members of Jackson’s family – his father Joe and brother Jackie. The party was organised to celebrate the latest album ‘Scream’, which features 13 of Michael Jackson’s most famous tracks including ‘Dirty Diana’ and ‘Thriller’. The superhit single ‘Thriller’ was also mixed for the release by music producer Steve Aoki, who DJ-ed at the party.
- Students protest over Spain’s plans for direct rule
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Scream’ returns for Halloween
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi responds to boxer Vijender Singh’s question on sports, marriage
- Raman Singh, Union Minister Narendra Tomar inaugurate video conferencing of 146 blocks of Chhattisgarh
- Mumbai slum blaze brought under control: Mumbai Fire Brigade