U.S. retailer Michael Kors agrees to buy luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo for $1.2 billion, snapping up a British brand launched in the east end of London and made famous by celebrity fans including Princess Diana. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Kunal Kapoor & Mohit Marwah On “Raag Desh”
- Previous story Anushka Sharma Lost Her Engagement Ring | Jab Harry Met Sejal
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum