Millions of immigrants in Saudi Arabia are fearing deportation, fines or even jail as Riyadh promises to crack down on illegal migrants. As Silvia Antonioli reports, the Kingdom is trying to hit the black labour market to reduce unemployment for its nationals.
- Next story Special conversation with newly elected Rajya Sabha member of Congress Ahmed Patel
- Previous story Maratha Kranti Morcha On Roads In A Silent Rally
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery