Dozens of migrants stranded in the Calais “Jungle”, some of them children, desperately sought a way out Thursday as diggers begin tearing down the last remaining shelters in the burnt-out camp in northern France.
- Next story Celebrations at sea; rescued migrants dance with joy
- Previous story Sadbhavna Party’s national secretary Mahato warns people who are trying to destabilise Madesh
- Heavy rain in California raises mudslide risk
- Visually impaired weave life with bamboo crafts
- Mass strike held against reforms led by French President Macron
- I was sure of being proven innocent, says Shami on BCCI’s clearance on match-fixing charges
- ‘This can be very mean-spirited town’, says Rex Tillerson on his farewell