The trailer of India’s first medical thriller ‘Umeed’ was launched amidst huge media gathering. Stars of the film including senior actor Dalip Tahil and Milind Gunaji were present at the event. The makers of the film chose to launch the trailer in a very different manner by getting well-known activist Satinath Sarangi and victims of unethical medical trials to launch the promo. Apart from Dalip Tahil Milind Gunaji, the film stars Anjali Patil, Pallavi Das, Harsh Chhaya, Yatin Karyekar and Mohan Kapur.
- Next story Youth Congress members protest against Centre, water cannons used to disperse them
- Previous story Alia Arjun & KJO Promote Akki’s Toilet-Ek Prem Katha Ahead Of The Release
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues