A new study shows up to 60 million people could be at risk in Pakistan after dangerously toxic arsenic was found in drinking water across the country. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story A boy attacked a minor girl on the road and cut off her both hands with sword in UP
- Previous story Privacy Is A Fundamental Right: SC
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government