A new study shows up to 60 million people could be at risk in Pakistan after dangerously toxic arsenic was found in drinking water across the country. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story A boy attacked a minor girl on the road and cut off her both hands with sword in UP
- Previous story Privacy Is A Fundamental Right: SC
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier