Sagar (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 17 (ANI): Another example of barbarism was reported from Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar where miscreants chopped off a woman’s nose after she and her husband denied to work. Narrating the incident to ANI, victim’s husband said he was going to get medicines with his wife when the accused along with some other people stopped him on the way and asked to go to work. On refusing, the group thrashed the couple and chopped off his wife’s nose. Member of Women’s Commission Lata Wankhede said the matter is of great concern and they will take strict actions against the accused. Further investigation is underway.
- Next story 220 Swine Flu deaths reported: CM Vijay Rupani visits New Civil Hospital
- Previous story Girl shot dead by 2 bike-borne assailants
- Udaan Sapno Ki 19th July 2018 | Full Episode | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Local People Rescue Family Trapped In A Submerged Car
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter