Sagar (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 17 (ANI): Another example of barbarism was reported from Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar where miscreants chopped off a woman’s nose after she and her husband denied to work. Narrating the incident to ANI, victim’s husband said he was going to get medicines with his wife when the accused along with some other people stopped him on the way and asked to go to work. On refusing, the group thrashed the couple and chopped off his wife’s nose. Member of Women’s Commission Lata Wankhede said the matter is of great concern and they will take strict actions against the accused. Further investigation is underway.
- Next story 220 Swine Flu deaths reported: CM Vijay Rupani visits New Civil Hospital
- Previous story Girl shot dead by 2 bike-borne assailants
- Sunny Leone Hubby Deniel Weber Abuses Media on His birthday party | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- Sunny Leone Hosts A Surprise Birthday Party For Husband Daniel Weber
- Soha Ali Khan Launch of The Bio Oil Coffee Table Book Unstretched Journey
- Up Legislative Council Chief’s Son Strangled To Death By His Mother
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted Fully Drunk and Shouted on Her Driver! | Bollywood | News & Gossips