Kalaburagi (Karnataka), Jan 14 (ANI): Unknown miscreants set a doctor’s car on fire in Karnataka’s Kalaburagi. The doctor had parked his car outside his hospital. Some miscreants arrived in a Maruti car and lit the car with a lighter. It is not the first time that such a horrific incident had occurred in Karnataka as the car owner informed that seven such incident were reported in past as well. Most of the cars belonged to doctors.
- Miscreants set doctor’s car ablaze
- CM Yogi Adityanath visits Gorakhnath temple
- Caught on CCTV: A student of Delhi University crushed a person with his BMW car
- Supreme Court Bar Council President Vikas Singh spoke on 4 judges of SC made big allegations on CJI
- Bar Council of India President Manan Mishra spoke on 4 judges of SC made big allegations on CJI