Gurugram (Haryana), Jan 23 (ANI): A group of miscreants vandalised shops and buses on late night Monday in Gurugram’s Sohna Road against film Padmaavat which is scheduled to be released on January 25th. Food joints and ticket counters were attacked in Sohna Road’s Raheja Mall, causing destruction of properties. A shopkeeper said that the miscreants wearing masks threatened to beat them next time. On Sunday, 15 people claiming to be Karni Sena Workers and other fringe groups were arrested for vandalizing DND flyway in New Delhi against release of the movie Padmaavat. The attack in Gurugram comes after Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar assured security to theatres for releasing the movie adhering to the order implemented by the Supreme Court.
- Miscreants vandalise shops, buses in Sohna Road against Padmaavat
- Petrol prices burn a hole in daily commuters’ pockets
- Piyush Goyal spoke on participating in meeting of World Economic Forum in Davos
- Amitabh Kant spoke on participating in meeting of World Economic Forum in Davos
- Watch Aamir Khan gobbles a thousand-year-old egg