Panaji (Goa), Mar 16 (ANI): MLAs of the BJP- led coalition government headed by Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar took oath on Thursday minutes before the party is scheduled to prove their majority via floor test. Parrikar, who was sworn-in as chief minister along with nine other MLAs on Tuesday, claims to have the support of 22 MLAs – 13 from his party the BJP, three from MGP, three from Goa Forward and two Independents. The Congress, however, claims they have the numbers and Parrikar will go down in history as a politician who resigned as defence minister to become a chief minister for two days.
- Next story Press grill State Dept. over Conservative website travelling with Tillerson
- Previous story Azam Khan Trends Even As Sp Tastes Defeat
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail