Panaji (Goa), Mar 16 (ANI): MLAs of the BJP- led coalition government headed by Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar took oath on Thursday minutes before the party is scheduled to prove their majority via floor test. Parrikar, who was sworn-in as chief minister along with nine other MLAs on Tuesday, claims to have the support of 22 MLAs – 13 from his party the BJP, three from MGP, three from Goa Forward and two Independents. The Congress, however, claims they have the numbers and Parrikar will go down in history as a politician who resigned as defence minister to become a chief minister for two days.
- Next story Press grill State Dept. over Conservative website travelling with Tillerson
- Previous story Azam Khan Trends Even As Sp Tastes Defeat
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum