Kalyan/ Thane (Maharashtra), Oct 21 (ANI): The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) workers attacked and vandalised stalls outside the railway station in Maharashtra’s Thane and Kalyan region on Saturday. Furious workers today drove away several illegal hawkers from a railway bridge in Thane. After creating ruckus in thane area, the workers also targeted stalls outside Kalyan station. The incidents were the retaliation of Elphinstone railway station stampede that killed at least 23 people last month.
- Next story Lucky Ali performs at Chinar Corps Youth Mela
- Previous story Gang held for preparing fake land documents, selling old non-judicial stamp papers
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana