Sonipat, Jan 14 (ANI): Asserting that his controversial “Modi bigger brand than Gandhi” statement was a personal opinion, Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij on Saturday said that he doesn’t want to hurt people’s sentiment. Earlier, Vij had sparked a row when he said, “good that Mahatma was replaced by Modi on khadi calendar, Gandhi will also gradually be removed from currency notes”.
- Next story Watch: Villagers go ahead with Jallikattu despite ban
- Previous story Former Punjab CM Surjit Singh Barnala passes away at 91
- Starbucks to offer coffee delivery
- Ukrainian church prepares to cut Russian ties
- Rafale verdict: Rahul Gandhi had put country’s security at stake, says Vasundhara Raje
- Baby girl gets identity proofs within 2 hours of birth in Surat
- Rafale Deal: Supreme Court’s decision is a big slap on Congress, says Raghubar Das