Sonipat, Jan 14 (ANI): Asserting that his controversial “Modi bigger brand than Gandhi” statement was a personal opinion, Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij on Saturday said that he doesn’t want to hurt people’s sentiment. Earlier, Vij had sparked a row when he said, “good that Mahatma was replaced by Modi on khadi calendar, Gandhi will also gradually be removed from currency notes”.
- Next story Watch: Villagers go ahead with Jallikattu despite ban
- Previous story Former Punjab CM Surjit Singh Barnala passes away at 91
- Protesters block U.S. highway after shooting death of black teen
- Zee Gold Awards Presents A Star Studded | Red Carpet 2018 | Bharti Singh
- Siddharth Sagar Upcoming Shows Exclusive Interview
- Construction of Vanijya Bhawan will be completed before Dec 2019: PM Modi
- 2 terrorists killed in Anantnag encounter