Sonipat, Jan 14 (ANI): Asserting that his controversial “Modi bigger brand than Gandhi” statement was a personal opinion, Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij on Saturday said that he doesn’t want to hurt people’s sentiment. Earlier, Vij had sparked a row when he said, “good that Mahatma was replaced by Modi on khadi calendar, Gandhi will also gradually be removed from currency notes”.
- Next story Watch: Villagers go ahead with Jallikattu despite ban
- Previous story Former Punjab CM Surjit Singh Barnala passes away at 91
- BSF jawan was missing on IB in Jammu during firing by Pakistan Now body of Jawan recovered
- Big Boss12 Host Salman Khan Vote Appeal For His Friends Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Candid interviews with ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ star cast Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Suniel Shetty’s Son Ahan Shetty Spotted with Girlfriend Tania Shroff
- ‘Stree movie Hit, Crosses 150 Crore! Celebration Party | Shraddha kapoor & Rajkumar Rao