India can defend itself against anyone, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi says in an Independence Day speech amid a tense standoff with Beijing over a Himalayan plateau.
- Next story Mairaj Believes India Can Get A Medal In Mixed Skeet In 2020 Olympics
- Previous story Bolt Speaks On What He Would Do Post Retirement
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier