Moga (Punjab), July 31 (ANI): With their blasting performance in the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, the ‘Women in Blue’ gathered attention of millions of eyes balls. Garnering appreciation from across the nation for her blasting innings, the cricketing sensation Harmanpreet Kaur got a grand welcome at her hometown Moga in Punjab. Overwhelmed with the reception, the cricket sensation said she didn’t expected such grand welcome. Harman led India to Asia cup win in 2016 and also played a fine innings in the World Cup qualifiers final earlier this year, but never received such welcome back home.
- Next story Elizabeth Olsen and Aubrey Plaza Twinning In Mini Dresses At ‘Ingrid Goes West’ Los Angeles Premiere
- Previous story Tomato vendors gloomy with decline in sale amid price hike
- We want to develop one entrepreneur from one house: CM Naidu
- 2018032062.mp4Gangaur procession adorns Jaipur with its regal pomp and pageantry
- Watch: Padma Awards 2018: MS Dhoni and 42 others honoured
- AP CM lashes out at Centre, says “I went to Delhi seeking support, but in vain”
- Trump says will meet with Putin ‘in the not too distant future’