Amroha (UP), Mar 08 (ANI): Indian pacer Mohammad Shami has rubbished wife’s allegations against him of having illicit affair. While speaking to media, Shami said all these are baseless and meaningless. He further explained that he was happy in his conjugal relationship and has no clue as to how things turned sour all of a sudden. Shami also claimed that the mobile number and messages which his wife presented as proof did not belong to him. Shami’s wife had accused the sportsman of having illicit affair. In a bid to expose the pacer’s extra-marital affair, she posted several screenshots of Messenger and Whatsapp messages on her Facebook wall. Married to Shami since 2014, Hasin Jahan claimed that the bowler is having several extra-marital affairs simultaneously. Notably, the post, which was uploaded from an unverified account, was titled as ‘Shami’s enjoyment’ and had several pictures of the pacer’s text messages to multiple women. Hasin Jahan later told the media that she has all the evidence against Shami and she will drag him to the court.
- Previous story International Women’s Day: Indian Railways deploy all women TTE in Mumbai-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express
- Mohammad Shami denies all allegations leveled by wife
- International Women’s Day: Indian Railways deploy all women TTE in Mumbai-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express
- 2018 Aston Martin Vantage Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- 2018 Aston Martin Vantage Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II
- Four people seriously injured in Vienna knife attacks