New Delhi, July 08 (ANI): Shailesh Kumar, husband of Rashtriya Janata Party (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s daughter Misa Bharti, was taken into custody by the officials of Enforcement Directorate (ED) in connection to a money laundering case on Saturday. Shailesh was taken by the ED officials to his Sainik Farms residence for questioning. Earlier, the ED conducted raids at Bharti’s farmhouses located in Ghitorni and Bijwasan. Misa Bharti and her husband Shailash Kumar are involved in an alleged Benami land deals case and were called for questioning by tax officials in June. These raids come just a day after the CBI conducted raids at several properties of Lalu Yadav, his wife Rabri Devi and son Tejashwi’s properties. The raids carried out over a hotel tender irregularity, were conducted at 12 different locations all over the country.
- Money laundering case: ED questions Lalu Yadav’s son-in-law Shailesh Kumar
- UK FM urges Arab states to end ‘unwelcome’ Qatar boycott
- NDA Should Introduce GST Proposed By UPA-Kapil Sibal
- Trump to Xi: I appreciate what you’ve done on North Korea
- Rain throws normal life out of gear in Nepal’s Eastern Saptari District