A statue of the Beatles in the Mongolian capital of Ulaanbaatar could be at risk amid an alleged land grab, protesters say, as rapid development turns a city once famed for wide open spaces into a cluttered metropolis. Grace Lee reports.
- Mongolians protest as bulldozers threaten Beatles monument
- Now You Can Go To Qatar Without A Visa
- From Denial To Confession, Timeline Of Chandigarh VVIP Stalking
- Caught on cam: Doctors brutally thrash man inside hospital
- U.P. Madarsa Shiksha Parishad asks madarsas to unfurl national flag on 70th I-Day